Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on WheatBellyBlog.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- artificial sweetener (equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar)
- 6 strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese at low-speed until smooth. Add cream, yogurt, vanilla and sweetener and blend until thick and smooth. Add strawberries and blend until the strawberries have released some of their juice and colored the batter pink. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Divide chopped nuts into each of 4 6-ounce ramekins. Using an ice cream scoop, divide cheesecake batter among ramekins (around 1/3 of a cup). Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for thicker texture.