Chef #458865's Note:
I'm always looking for ways to hide things in foods so that my son won't recognize them. This is one of my favorite ways to get lots of fiber in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- 2Cream softened butter. Add sugar in gradually and beat until creamy.
- 3Beat in egg, vanilla, and flax seeds.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together rye flakes, flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 5Grdually mix flour mixture into butter mixture.
- 6Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (preferrably one made from stoneware). Bake about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (954 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: