Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm always looking for ways to hide things in foods so that my son won't recognize them. This is one of my favorite ways to get lots of fiber in!
- Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- Cream softened butter. Add sugar in gradually and beat until creamy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and flax seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix together rye flakes, flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Grdually mix flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (preferrably one made from stoneware). Bake about 10 minutes.