1/4 Photos of Health Nut's Demise Cookies
With all these healthy ingredients (tahini, sunflower butter, oatmeal) it is easy to feel good about baking these, and with their addictive yumminess it is even easier to eat the whole batch at once! Health nuts beware :). I have made these using peanut butter or almond butter and both are fine, but this version really topped us off!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375^.
- 2In a medium bowl beat Smart Balance, tahini, and sunflower butter and sugar.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla and beat again.
- 4Add flours, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine.
- 5Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- 6Drop by even tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 9 minutes or until golden and puffy. Betcha can't eat just one!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Health Nut's Demise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sunflower seed butter