Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe, but it is not only healthy ,but good.
Make and share this Health Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- Put all of the ingredents in a blender.
- Process until well blended.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
At a family gathering, one of my aunts combined sour cream with onion soup mix for a vegetable dip, which everyone loved. When I decided to make it for myself, I thought maybe I should see what the RecipeZaar people did with the concept, and am glad I did! This is delicious and I love that you added two of my favorite vegetables (the chick peas give it a nice texture as well). This is definitely more of a chip dip than veggie (I tried baby carrots and the carrot taste was overwhelming - perhaps a more neutral veggie could work) and I used Tostito's multigrain tortilla chips. I might add garlic next time. Thanks for sharing! :)