Recipe by CareyJamesBalboa
This desert/drink is delicious from top to bottom and will please even the pickiest of health food lovers and haters alike! You get a bit of sweet crunchy honey drizzled Spirulina Chips on the top and a few more honey and juice soaked ones at the bottom too. The juice itself is amazing!
- 12 ounces carrot juice (fresh juiced)
- 12 ounces apple juice (fresh juiced)
- 12 ounces watermelon juice (fresh juiced)
- 3 ounces spirulina (super chips organic and raw, little green circle chips)
- 12 ounces good local honey (local and fresh)
- 2 ice (round ice spheres, made with round ice mold)
- 2 limes (juicy smooth fresh limes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a few Spirulina Chips in the bottom of the glass.
- Carefully add one round ice sphere, don't break the chips.
- Pour in the fresh juiced trio (Carrot/Watermelon/Apple) in the glass.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a juicy lime on top.
- Place more Spirulina Chips around top and even let a few fall down in-between.
- Drizzle with fresh local honey all over the chips.