Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
A coffee that tickles your tastebuds! (cook time=chill time)
Make and share this Hazelnut Coffee Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- Chill coffee in fridge for approximately 45 min's.
- In a blender pour chilled coffee, soda water, Frangelico, and brown sugar. Whirl until mixed.
- Add ice cubes and blend till smooth.
- *Note #1: for a non-alcoholic drink use hazelnut syrup.
- *Note #2: for a grown up soda float, add a little scoop of ice cream!
This was quite refreshing. Next time, I will keep the brown sugar at the 2 Tbsp, but I will omit the soda water (because I think the ice cubes were enough for consistency and the soda seemed to water it all down a little too much). And I will double the amount of Frangelica, only because I think it really made this refreshing iced coffee drink so flavorful. Thank you for sharing your recipe, SoupCookie.