- 1 lb sweet potato
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine potatoes, juice, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and mash.
- Spray casserole with cooking spray.
- Spread mixture, making a well in center.
- Arrange banana around edge of well.
- Spoon pineapple into well.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Place in broiler till fruit is browned.