Recipe by ChrisMc
Here's a quick garnish to serve over chicken, fish, etc.
Top Review by imatrad
I made this to go on the macadamia crusted fish by ChrisMc. It was easy to make and had very interesting flavors. (would never have thought about putting parmesan and ginger in the same dish!) Although I think that much fresh ginger overpowered everything else. We do like fresh ginger, but I think I'd cut back on it next time, to allow the other flavors to shine through.
- 1 cup packed cilantro, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nut oil or 1⁄2 cup other oil