Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A combination of lemonade, pineapple, apricot and Ginger ale. Great non-alcoholic drink for your next Luau!
- 6 ounces cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- lemon slice (optional)
- In a pitcher combine lemonade concentrate and water; add apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
- Stir well.
- Add ice cubes, ginger ale and lemon slices to garnish and give another quick stir.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks Sharlene, this is a wonderful drink. A tongue-tingling fruity flavor. I used maraschino cherries and fresh pineapple to garnish. Threw in the little umbrellas and we were set.
This was an excellent punch. Served it at our Hawaiian Luau. We had several guest who were pregnant, so it was nice to have a fun non-alcoholic drink at the party!