1/2 Photos of Harvest Vegetable Scallop
A great side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In 12X8 inch baking dish, combine carrots, broccoli and 2/3 cup French's Fried Onions.
- 3Tuck potato slices into vegetable mixture at an angle.
- 4Dot vegetables evenly with cheese spread.
- 5Pour milk over vegetables; sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- 6Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 7Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions; bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- 8Microwave Directions: In 12X8 inch microwavable dish, prepare vegetables as above.
- 9Top with cheese spread, milk and seasonings as above.
- 10Cook, covered, at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until vegetables are tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking time.
- 11Top with remaining onions; cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
- 12Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Vegetable Scallop
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 685.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: