Recipe by PetesNina
I came up with this when my son had oral surgery and refused to even attempt to eat the soup I had on hand. Thankfully, it came out great. Now he, his sister and all their friends like it for their afterschool snack. It works well with any flavor jello or fruit you like. I also make it orange for Halloween, Green for Christmas, etc.
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jello gelatin, any flavor, sugar free works great too
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water and Jello into blender and blend to mix.
- Add the ice half at a time and blend on high till ice is crushed and mixture is frothy.
- Add banana and blend about 30 seconds till banana is incorporated.
- Pour into mugs and serve to your Harry Potter fan.