Harry Caray's Chicken Italiano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pound chicken and season each breast with salt and pepper. Top chicken with spinach, red pepper, goat cheese, Parmesan, salt and pepper, to taste. Roll chicken with ingredients inside. Secure with toothpicks. Lightly dust each piece of chicken with flour.
- Whisk eggs and milk in bowl. Roll chicken in milk-egg mix.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, Romano, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Roll chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Heat skillet to low-medium and add olive oil. Lightly saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.