Recipe by Happy Harry #2
I always hated the store-bought tartare sauce, so when one of my students asked if he could use some of mine and I didn't have any, I decided to come up with one that I liked....and here it is....
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, finely chopped (could use pimiento)
- 1 teaspoon fresh flat leaf parsley, rough chop
- 1 teaspoon white onion, finely chopped (shallot would be good also)
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper