1/1 Photo of Happy Anniversary Goo Goo Cluster! (Pie)
2 hrs 20 mins
Goo Goo Cluster, the candy bar, will celebrate their 100th Anniversary in October 2012! Adapted from a pie recipe by Tom Harte, published in the Southeast Missourian.com on August 6, 2012 -- Prep and cook (chill) times are my estimates!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust (or a baked shell for fewer calories)
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel preferred)
- 16 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (salted)
- 1 cup milk chocolate (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate (chopped ~ for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (for a drizzled garnish)
- 1Spread 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping on bottom of a baked pie shell. Chill shell while mixing remaining ingredients.
- 2In bowl of electric mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 3Add marshmallow cream and blend on low speed until thoroughly combined.
- 4By hand fold in nuts, and 1 cup chopped chocolate.
- 5Spread mixture in pie shell on top of chilled caramel layer.
- 6Scatter remaining 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate over top of fluffy filling and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of caramel topping.
- 7Chill for two hours or so ~ cut into 10-12 small slivers to serve!.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Happy Anniversary Goo Goo Cluster! (Pie)
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.0
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g