1/1 Photo of Hamburger Helper Soup
Ok - go ahead and laugh! This comforting soup is well received in times of sadness or trouble. I keep the ingredients in the pantry for just those times, I kid you not!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 package Hamburger Helper mix for beef pasta (Cheeseburger & Macaroni flavor)
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Veg-All (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1Brown ground beef and onion in Dutch oven until beef is no longer pink- drain.
- 2Stir in cheese sauce mix from Hamburger Helper package.
- 3Stir in water, basil, salt, pepper& tomatoes, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 4Reduce heat, cover& simmer 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in macaroni from the Hamburger Helper package, add Veg-All, cover& simmer until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- 6Stir in parsely& serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Helper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 586.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hamburger Helper mix for beef pasta