Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Beat egg whites& cream of tartar till very stiff.
- Turn bowl upside down and if the whites don't slide, it's stiff enough.
- In a small bowl mix together the other ingredients.
- Gently fold the yolk mixture into the whites.
- Rubber spatula works best.
- After mixed, fill 12 of the muffin crowns, smoothing with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- If you don't have these pan, there's no reason why you couldn't"free form" them into 4" circles onto a cookie sheet.
- I'm not sure if these would hold up being baked on a sheet sprayed with Pam You could use a silpat sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for about 45 minutes in a 300 degree oven.
- These will puff up beautifully while in the oven, but don't be surprised when they fall quite flat when you remove them, that's the way it is.
- Remove onto a plate and let cool.
- Put in a plastic bag after it has cooled.
I agree with the previous poster... we didn't care for them either.
Yucky! I tried making them twice and I just couldn't stomach them...I've personally never ate anything so yucky ever! I'd rather just eat the hamburger on it's own that try to stomach these