This was an experimental recipe derived from Shepards Pie which turned out to be really delicious but it's also very rich so watch out.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown Ground Chuck and drain.
- Add salt and set aside.
- Thinly slice Baked Potatoes and spread in a 9x11 inch shallow baking pan (prefferably glass).
- Melt butter and Garlic Salt in a frying pan and add the Mushrooms.
- Saute Mushrooms for 5 minutes or until they're tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix Mushrooms, Sour Cream and Milk together and spread on top of Potatoes.
- Open and drain Canned Corn and sprinkle on top of Sour Cream mixture.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top of Corn.
- Sprinkle Groud Chuck on top of Mozzarella.
- Finish by sprinkling the Colby Cheese on top of Ground Chuck.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is brown on top.
- Variations: Omit the sauteed Mushrooms and substitute Mashed Potatoes for Baked Potatoes.