Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Ham-Apple-Cheddar Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Press thawed potatoes between paper towels to remove moisture; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook apple and sage in hot melted butter until tender; remove pan from heat.
- Combine apple mixture, potatoes, and ham in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, cheese, and salt together; pour egg mixture over potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° (preheated) for 35-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.