Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Garnish with sliced tomatoes and chopped green onions.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz. box)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham (about 6 oz.)
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut in half, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for one-crust filled pie. Do not prick crust. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until edge begins to brown (if crust puffs up in center, gently push down with back of wooden spoon).
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, flour and Parmesan cheese with wire whisk until well blended.
- Layer ham, tomato, onions and Cheddar cheese in partially baked crust. Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.