Recipe by Dib's
This is a Thanksgiving and Christmas Breakfast Tradition. I serve these with scrambled eggs and sausage, coffee and O.J. Enjoy!
Top Review by mmlwjr
Thankx Di, I tried these but made them different, cause it was for an eat on the run breaky, first I fried some sausages, then in another pan i fried some onions, then added 2 eggs & scrambled them, rolled out the pastry into rectangle added the above ingredients folded them over. My h was hesitant, he only took one to work but then he wished he had taken the other one great idea, he just loves them. thanks again cm
- 1 thawed puff pastry
- 1 cup thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out the pastry sheet and evenly distribute the ham, cheese and almonds.
- Roll and seal the edge.
- With a sharp knife slice into 1 inch slices and lay flat on a baking sheet.
- If using a sheet thats not non stick lightly butter.
- You should have 10 slices.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until golden.