Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich only takes about 10 minutes to make. It features pineapple and cream cheese. Recipe is from Simple & Delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels.
- On bagel bottoms, layer the cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce.
- Replace bagel tops.
Always working to come up with a new & different idea for breakfast, especially when company is here, & this one really did the trick for me! I doubled the recipe & used 2 whole wheat bagels & 2 of the 'everything' kind, then cut each in half so we'd all have a bit of each! ABSOLUTELY GREAT TASTING BAGELS & a definite keeper recipe! [Made & reviewed in Gimme 5 tag]
These were great! Used regular bagels and leftover Easter ham (and left off lettuce, didn't have any). Will make again -- made a nice quick meal!
Great for breakfast this morning. The pineapple and the honey dijon mustard really gave it one heck of a flavor. Had mine on poppy seed bagels. A really nice breakfast. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.