Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to me and I have yet to try it. It sounds strange but is supposed to be great. Anyone out there brave enough to try it and let everyone know how it is???? :P
- 1⁄2 lb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 jar processed cheese or 1 jar mexican processed cheese sauce (Cheez Whiz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Stir in cheese sauce until well coated.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
If you like this combination of flavors this is your recipe. I loved it but I like ham and pinapple pizza too! I could of eaten the whole pan. Thank me for being the "brave one" and thank Karen for posting!
Very good. Great for when you want something different for mac and cheese. I cooked the green pepper and onion with the ham for a little bit before adding them to the macaroni.
Sounds like simplicity and joy! Can't wait for my shopper to get me the (Cheez Whiz). I can't have the green pepper or onion but even still (allergies). The ham? Great place to use some of that sliced ham that was on sale and think of the fun style macaroni that's available (how about wheels). Try this one. You'll love it, brings back memories of the kids when they were little.