Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really tasty way of using up leftovers to make a healthy and hearty salad. This was first published in the August 2005 issue of BBC Good Food Magazine.
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lb boiled potatoes, left-over
- 1 bunch chives, small bunch, snipped
- 6 slices ham (left over ham is perfect)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces salad leaves, prepared, herb salad leaf mix if possible
- 9 ounces beets, cooked and quartered if large
- Mix the sour cream and creamed horseradish with the water to make a dressing the thickness of light cream.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together on a platter or in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.