- 1 cup sorrento ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 3 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (6 ounce) packagethinly sliced baked ham
- 1 cup packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped apple (I use granny smith)
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ricotta cheese and mustard; blend well.
- Using half of mixture, spread a thin layer over one side of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with ham slices and spread remaining cheese mixture over ham.
- Combine slaw mix, apple, onion and mayonnaise; spoon evenly over ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.