Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious sandwich spread, found this in a magazine
- 250 g cooked smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup grated gruyere cheese
- 100 g butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 small gherkins, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pulse ham in a food processor until finely chopped and transfer to small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread on sandwiches and enjoy.
I scaled this back for 1/2 cup for the Dm's sandwich and for the DS to take in his sandwich to work and they really enjoyed it - I had a small mouthfull and will certainly be giving it another go soon. I couldn't get gruyere so used jarlsberg and used a stone ground wholegrain mustard. Thank you Evie* for another undiscovered treasured, made for Bargain Basement.