A simple dish to make for brunch, lunch or dinner. This is always welcomed.
Make and share this Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter or margarine.
- Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer until smooth and thickened.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water until tender-crisp (about 1 min).
- Roll two asparagus spears in each ham slice.
- Place noodles, then ham rolls, in baking dish; cover with sauce.
- Garnish with red pepper slices, if desired. Bake, uncovered, 20 min at 180°C
- Makes 4 servings (2 rolls each).