1/1 Photo of Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin
A simple dish to make for brunch, lunch or dinner. This is always welcomed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine.
- 2Blend in flour and seasonings.
- 3Gradually add milk.
- 4Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Simmer until smooth and thickened.
- 6Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 7Cook asparagus in boiling water until tender-crisp (about 1 min).
- 8Roll two asparagus spears in each ham slice.
- 9Place noodles, then ham rolls, in baking dish; cover with sauce.
- 10Garnish with red pepper slices, if desired. Bake, uncovered, 20 min at 180°C
- 11Makes 4 servings (2 rolls each).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 1085.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: