Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the net, while searching for a fun treat to send with my daughter to her Kindergarten Halloween party. Prep time includes mixing & baking cupcakes.
- 591.47 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml milk
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts or 118.29 ml crispy rice cereal
- 177.44 ml dry chow mein noodles
- 24 baked cupcakes
- white frosting
- First, make the spiders by combining the chocolate chips and milk in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until smooth. Stir in the peanuts or cereal and chow mein noodles.
- Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. Stick on extra noodles for spider legs and chill. Frost the cupcakes white. Then top each cupcake with a spider. Makes 24.
These are very cute and fun to serve. I've made these a year ago and I still remember how exciting it had got at the time of serving. These were also a midnight snack for me ;)