Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These favors are so cute! You can use them as table decorations, give to trick or treaters, give to your guests as favours. It is a nice idea to make little tags with your guests names on & hang over the top of each broom stick for fun place settings. My orange & black truffles would look really good in these, as would any other halloween candy mixes.
- 18 pretzel sticks (or 6 sticks, 6-8 inches long)
- 6 cups candies (or other treats like bon bons, toffees, snack mix etc)
- black kitchen twine or ribbon
- 12 brown paper bags
- Take 6 of the brown bags & using scissors, carefully cut thin strips all the way down to the base of the bag (you have to leave the rectangular base intact).
- With the other 6 bags, cut strips 1" deep into the tops of each bag.
- Place one whole bag on top of one cut bag - line the bag bases up.
- Fill each whole bag with treats of your choice. Pull the cut bag up around the whole bag & cinch the top together.
- Place 1 stick or 3 pretzels into the top of the bags & tie tightly with black wine or ribbon. If using the pretzel rods, tie the ends of the rods together too so that they don't splay.