Um Safia's Note:
These favors are so cute! You can use them as table decorations, give to trick or treaters, give to your guests as favours. It is a nice idea to make little tags with your guests names on & hang over the top of each broom stick for fun place settings. My orange & black truffles would look really good in these, as would any other halloween candy mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 pretzel sticks (or 6 sticks, 6-8 inches long)
- 6 cups candies (or other treats like bon bons, toffees, snack mix etc)
- black kitchen twine or ribbon
- 12 brown paper bags
- 1Take 6 of the brown bags & using scissors, carefully cut thin strips all the way down to the base of the bag (you have to leave the rectangular base intact).
- 2With the other 6 bags, cut strips 1" deep into the tops of each bag.
- 3Place one whole bag on top of one cut bag - line the bag bases up.
- 4Fill each whole bag with treats of your choice. Pull the cut bag up around the whole bag & cinch the top together.
- 5Place 1 stick or 3 pretzels into the top of the bags & tie tightly with black wine or ribbon. If using the pretzel rods, tie the ends of the rods together too so that they don't splay.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Fun - Witch's Broom Favors
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: