Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was one of those selected, from among the many entries tested and judged, to be in the 1986 promotional "Alaska Seafood Cookbook".
- Place fish in oiled baking pan.
- Top with mushrooms and olives.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the top and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with chopped parsley over the top and a lemon wedge on the side.
Very good dish which we enjoyed with green beans. It probably would have been really good over pasta though. Thanks for sharing!