Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was one of those selected, from among the many entries tested and judged, to be in the 1986 promotional "Alaska Seafood Cookbook".
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets, cut into 4 servings
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- olive oil, as needed
- Place fish in oiled baking pan.
- Top with mushrooms and olives.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the top and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with chopped parsley over the top and a lemon wedge on the side.
Very good dish which we enjoyed with green beans. It probably would have been really good over pasta though. Thanks for sharing!