Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was one of those selected, from among the many entries tested and judged, to be in the 1986 promotional "Alaska Seafood Cookbook".
- Place fish in oiled baking pan.
- Top with mushrooms and olives.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the top and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with chopped parsley over the top and a lemon wedge on the side.