Recipe by Jamilahs_Kitchen
This is how I make it using Halal Marshmallows. I posted this for Ziyad brand use what brand you find :) Add whatever you like to the mix. Candy or drizzle Chocolate over the top. My DH prefers it just like this.
- 250 g marshmallows (2 -8.82 bags Halal)
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 2 cups cereal (I like to use the Peanut Butter Panda Puffs- Enviro Kids brand)
- 1⁄2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 ounces sweet creamy butter
- sea salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Grab a large bowl and put the cereal, peanuts in it.
- Then pop your popcorn and add it to the bowl.
- Next melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat until it melts.
- Add in the 2 bags of marshmallows and stir until it starts to melt down.
- Add in the vanilla and maple syrup and stir until the marshmallow is completely gooey.
- Turn off the heat and pour in the bowl of cereal, peanuts and popcorn.
- Mix until incorported throughout.
- Pour into buttered tray and allow to set or place in fridge once it cools.
- Cut into squares.