Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is an old recipe I found locally. The consistency of the dough is a bit strange, but these are very good. They are better the next day than when they are first made.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in gumdrops.
- Set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar.
- Stir in egg.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in milk.
- Stir in dry ingredient mixture.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
This are very good. I gave 4 instead of 5, as they didn't seem to bake up even. The edges were browning while the middles were still light-colored. Maybe something to do with the flour/butter ratio. Not sure. Otherwise, very tasty. I added a picture!
They were so yummy!!!!! And very easy to make :) Will definitely make again and again!!!