Recipe by Gadget Girl
I bought a drink similar to this and revised it so it would be sugar free. It is a delicous, low calorie thirst quencher that makes a beautiful presentation.
- 12 ounces cold water
1 gram Artificial Sweetener
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 orange slices (cut in half)
- 2 lime slices (cut in half)
- 2 lemon slices (cut in half)
- 4 maraschino cherries and juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill 2 clear 12 ounce glasses.
- Mix Water and Artificial Sweetener and set aside.
- Fill each glass with Ice.
- Pour 1/2 cup Orange Juice in bottom of each glass.
- Pour in Sweetened Water to fill glass.
- Arrange 1 Orange, 1 Lemon and 1 Lime Slice around top of glass under ice.
- Drop in 2 Maraschino Cherries on top and drizzle with a small amount of Juice.
- Serve Immediately.