Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I really love cheesecake. But I can't stand the calories in most of them, so here's a lighter version. It's very easy to make, no-bake and the best part.. It's diet proof. I hope you like it, please tell me what you think! NOTES: - You can make it on a pre-baked crust. - It's nice to serve it with some berries or berry jam, that's up to you. - You can use whole products and/or sugar if you really don't mind, but the idea was to make it lighter and healthier :) Enjoy!
- 200 g fat-free ricotta cheese
- 5 tablespoons fat free cream
- 1 tablespoon white cheese (or fat-free cream cheese)
- 1 tablespoon honey (you can skip it to save calories, but it does make a difference)
- 1 tablespoon liquid low-calorie sweetener (or to taste)
- 100 ml water
- 1 (7 g) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Dissolve gelatin in water and heat until it's completely dissolved.
- In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients: ricotta, cream, white cheese, honey, artificial sweetener.
- Mix them: if you do like the texture of ricotta, just mix it well with a spoon or spatula. If you don't, use an electric mixer to soften the ricotta and remove all possible lumps.
- Add the dissolved jello to the mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture in a glass container and refrigerate until set. (it takes around 3 hours, counted as cooking time).