1/1 Photo of Guacamole Chunky Easy to Please from Penny
Auntie Jan's Note:
A gal I work with gave me this and I made it three times in one week. Its so easy, has lots of flavor and couldn't be easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chunk your avocado up-not to fine, you want some chunks in it.
- 2Add the Ro-Tel Tomatoes and sour cream.
- 3Mix all together and let it rest in the fridge for about an hour or so.
- 4Add lime juice to the top to keep from browning if you don't serve right away.
- 5Serve with your favorite chips or as a condiment to your mexican dishes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Chunky Easy to Please from Penny
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g