Recipe by Auntie Jan
A gal I work with gave me this and I made it three times in one week. Its so easy, has lots of flavor and couldn't be easier.
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chunk your avocado up-not to fine, you want some chunks in it.
- Add the Ro-Tel Tomatoes and sour cream.
- Mix all together and let it rest in the fridge for about an hour or so.
- Add lime juice to the top to keep from browning if you don't serve right away.
- Serve with your favorite chips or as a condiment to your mexican dishes.