A gal I work with gave me this and I made it three times in one week. Its so easy, has lots of flavor and couldn't be easier.
- Peel and chunk your avocado up-not to fine, you want some chunks in it.
- Add the Ro-Tel Tomatoes and sour cream.
- Mix all together and let it rest in the fridge for about an hour or so.
- Add lime juice to the top to keep from browning if you don't serve right away.
- Serve with your favorite chips or as a condiment to your mexican dishes.
Really, really good! I can't believe how easy it was to put together and the taste is oh so yummy. Just enough heat to suit our tastebuds. Thanks so much for a great recipe!
This is a nice quick guacamole recipe. I used 1 large Haas avocado and the Rotel tomatoes were drained. The sour cream adds an extra creaminess to the dip. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
This is delicious! I loved what the rotel added, so I added more! Thank you Sweetie Auntie Jan! Made for ZWT3 by a Fellow Floozie - Remembering Amy!