Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This was a little something I came up with one night when we were in need of a shopping trip and I wanted something to put on burgers. My Dh gave it 5 stars which is rare for him so I figured I would post it here.
- 44.37 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 29.58 ml guacamole (Mission)
- 7.39 ml roasted red pepper, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml cilantro, minced
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container in fridge for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve on burgers, as a dip, on a sandwich, or any way else you might like.
- *Cook time is chill time*.