Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious lactose intolerant friendly recipe with lots of flavor. For variety, use flavored goat cheeses - we used tomato basil but you could also use herbed goat cheese for a different twist.
- In small saucepan, combine 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 cup dry white wine (do not allow olive oil to heat alone before adding white wine - you will cause a flare-up) Set on medium heat and reduce by half.
- While white wine is reducing, cook pasta to al-dente in lightly salted water, reserving the starchy water after cooking. If you are using fresh pasta, do not cook until chicken is done.
- Season chicken cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper, cook in skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil. Remove cooked chicken from pan and cube.
- Stir goat cheese into reduced white wine until melted.
- Place spinach in skillet and wilt, add chicken cubes into skillet and stir in goat cheese sauce. Allow to cook for 1 minute.
- When pasta is ready, add to skillet with chicken, adding 1/4 cup of starchy pasta water to combine.