1/1 Photo of Groovy Smoothies 2007
my favourite smoothie recipe, I am 8 years old and every morning I make myself a smoothie to start the day. I make this using fresh pineapple too. Mom watches while I use the magic bullet machine or the blender which makes cooking fun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the peel from banana and using a table knife cut the banana into chunks.
- 2Put the fruit, yogurt, and milk into a blender.
- 3Cover the top with the lid and blend on high speed until nice and smooth.
- 4Turn off blender and pour into a glass.
- 5Use the scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- 6This makes one serving, you can double the recipe for two kids.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Groovy Smoothies 2007
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g