Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light April 2003
Make and share this Grilled Turkey and Goat Cheese Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) italian cheese-flavored pizza crusts, cut in half horizontally (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Spread cheese over one half of crust.
- Arrange basil, peppers, and turkey over cheese. Top with the remaining half of crust, and cut into 4 wedges.
- Add sandwiches to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.