Cooking Light April 2003
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) italian cheese-flavored pizza crusts, cut in half horizontally (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- 2Spread cheese over one half of crust.
- 3Arrange basil, peppers, and turkey over cheese. Top with the remaining half of crust, and cut into 4 wedges.
- 4Add sandwiches to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey and Goat Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 723.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: