Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple and delicous recipe for the grill.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chinese rice wine
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.In a shallow dish, stir together soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2.Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- 3.Remove tuna from marinade, and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
- 4.Cook tuna for approximately for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.