1 hr 5 mins
An awesome, healthy way to make Eggplant Parmesan without having to fry anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn a grill on high. Slice the eggplant into quarter inch pieces (about 20 pieces. It's your preference if skin is left on or off.) Brush eggplant with olive oil. Season with salt. Grill eggplant pieces about 7 minutes per side or until nicely charred and tender.
- 2In a saucepan heat tomato sauces until bubbly.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9x13-inch pan, layer the sauce, eggplant pieces, cheeses, and breadcrumb in this order: 1/3 sauce, 1/2 eggplant, 1/3 sauce, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, breadcrumbs, the rest of the eggplant, the rest of the sauce, the rest of the mozzarella, and all of the parmesan cheese. Add pepper to taste.
- 4Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the sauce and cheese slightly bubble. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Enjoy with a side of delicious garlic bread!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled (Then Baked) Eggplant Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 715.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garden vegetable spaghetti sauce