Prep 12 mins
Cook 13 mins
from Ladies Home Journal June 07 for bridal shower.
- 3 lbs yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, large leaves torn in pieces
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Brush both sides of squash slices with 3 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until just tender, about 6 minutes. Arrange on a serving platter with tomatoes and basil. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil over top just before serving.