Recipe by Christina F.
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Grilled steak with strawberry A1 reduction over spinach walnut goat cheese salad
- 4 steak fillets
- 2 cups fresh pureed strawberries
- 1 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steaks with a dash of salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a medium size pot, mix the strawberries, A1 and balsamic together over medium heat. Stir frequently. After about 20-30 minutes the sauce will reduce by about half.
- In a bowl, mix together the spinach, walnuts and goat cheese. Set Aside.
- Heat up grill and place the filets on. Cooking time varies based on how you like your meat. For medium rare, cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Once steak is done, take off grill and let the meat rest.
- Fork some of the salad mixture onto each plate and top with steak and reduction sauce.