Hey Jude's Note:
This is a recipe I do after work during the summer when I'm trying to keep the kitchen cool. I prepare it in the morning and let the chicken marinate in the fridge all day. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine scallions, garlic, honey, sherry, ginger and soy sauce.
- 2Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- 3Close the bag and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Or, refrigerate it overnight.
- 5Turn occasionally to keep sauce distributed evenly on the chicken.
- 6Remove chicken from bag and pour sauce into a small saucepan.
- 7Bring sauce to a boil and let boil for one full minute.
- 8Grill chicken over hot coals, turning as needed to prevent charring and to cook evenly.
- 9Grill until just done, about 25 minutes.
- 10Brush with sauce as needed to keep moist.
- 11Serve chicken with remaining sauce and hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Soy-Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 34.2 g