1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Lime Butter Sauce
This salmon will sing when accompanied with Lime Butter Sauce (Recipe follows). From Gourmet Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, center-cut (about 1 inch thick, with skin)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest, fresh finely grated
lime butter sauce (use 6 tablespoons )
- 1Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas).
- 2Season salmon all over with salt and pepper, then grill, flesh sides down, on lightly oiled grill rack (covered only if using gas grill) 4 minutes.
- 3Turn fillets over and grill (covered only if using gas grill) until just cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes more.
- 4Sprinkle fillets with zest and top each with 1 tablespoon lime butter sauce.
- 5***Lime Butter Sauce:.
- 6Purée garlic with lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- 7With motor running, add melted butter and blend until emulsified, about 30 seconds.
- 8Makes 3/4 cup.
- 9Cooks' Note: If you aren't able to grill outdoors, salmon can be cooked in a hot lightly oiled well-seasoned large (2-burner) ridged grill pan over moderately high heat.
- 10Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Lime Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 502.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: