Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
Tender potatoes that cook on their own while you bbq the main dish!
- 2 large potatoes, sliced into 1/4 slices
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a foot long piece of foil with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Place in center of foil. Fold the foil over to form a packet. Be sure to leave plenty of empty space over the potatoes- this will create room for steam to do it's work.
- Seal the edges tightly.
- Preheat the bbq to medium high heat. Add the packets and cook for 15 minutes on one side.
- Turn the packets over and cook for 10 more minutes.