Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
combination of olive oil and balsamic vinegar gives this sandwich an exotic flavor. Add any vegetables you want. I use sprouts and avacados.
- pour vinegar into med bowl. Cut peppers into palm size pieces and soak in vinegar.
- Put pieces on grill with skins facing flame.
- Grill until skins are crispy. Cool and peel.
- Coat each mushroom cap,top and bottom, with olive oil. sprinkle garlic, Mrs. Dash, celery salt and pepper on bottom side of mushrooms.
- Grill each mushroom for 5 mins each side.
- Once mushrooms are grilled place red peppers on bottom part of mushroom and cover with provolone chesse. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Toast bread and garnish with sprouts and avacado slices. (tomatoes add a pretty splash of color.) Cut caps in half, build sandwiches and serve.