1/1 Photo of Grilled Pizza
Ethan's Mom's Note:
This is a great way to make pizza in the summer without heating up your kitchen! I use this recipe for all kinds of parties....everyone gets to make their own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide dough into 4 balls.
- 2Roll dough and brush with olive oil on each side, place on cookie sheet to carry outside.
- 3Heat grill to medium high and brush grill with oil.
- 4Place dough directly on grill, flip when bubbled on top and bottom is browned.
- 5Once flipped, grill the second side until the dough stiffens but doesn't brown.
- 6Top well browned side with toppings and place back on a low grill until cheese is melted.
- 7I vary my toppings depending on what my crowd likes. I try not to use watery toppings and I saute my veggies first as they won't have time to cook on the grill.
- 8Another variation is to rub the grilled dough with a fresh garlic clove, brush with oil and add parm and fresh herbs - this is a great flatbread and it tastes great with bruschetta topping!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 1629.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: