Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love this recipe because it highlights all of the ingredients present. It also uses a summer seasonal ingredient in a very unique way. When peaches are grilled they bring a delicious sweetness which pairs wonderfully with the Tilapia. The rosemary adds a nice punch of earthiness and spiciness to the dish without being too overwhelming. It is a perfect compliment to the fish and the peaches.
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- 3 medium ripe peaches (cleaned and sliced into 8 wedges)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (minced)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Start with a large strip of Reynolds foil wrap.
- Clean and slice 3 peaches, approximately 8 slices per peach.
- Spread the peaches on the foil wrap leaving about a 1 inch border all the way around.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of honey over peaches and a pinch of salt.
- Align all 4 Tilapia fillets side by side on top of peaches.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon evenly over fillets.
- Spinkle 1 teaspoon of fresh minced Rosemary of all 4 fillets.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Once all ingredients are assembled bring the sides of the foil wrap up and pinch to create a neat sack.
- Place on the grill for approximately 15 minutes depending on thickness of Tilapia or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.