24 hrs 11 mins
Chef #573036's Note:
This looked like a simple dish for the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend soy sauce, Sake, Mirin, miso, green onions, ginger root and garlic in a bowl.
- 2Place chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade into bag coating chicken with mixture.
- 4Marinate for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- 5Preheat grill to 375°F.
- 6Shake marinade off chicken and pat dry.
- 7Place skin-down on hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- 8Flip chicken and grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and done inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Miso Chicken - Rob Rainford
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 1253.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 56.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: