Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This looked like a simple dish for the BBQ.
Make and share this Grilled Miso Chicken - Rob Rainford recipe from Food.com.
- Blend soy sauce, Sake, Mirin, miso, green onions, ginger root and garlic in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade into bag coating chicken with mixture.
- Marinate for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Shake marinade off chicken and pat dry.
- Place skin-down on hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and done inside.