Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and quick to do right on the grill.
- 1 -2 lb fresh salmon fillet, 1 inch thick (Halibut or Tuna can be used)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or 3Tbs lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Clean and rinse fish fillets,pat dry.
- Combine lemon,garlic,basil,oil,soy sauce and worcestershire sauce,salt and pepper in a baking pan.
- Place fish fillets in marinade(coat to cover fillet) cover with foil and ref. 30 minutes
- Heat grill.
- When fillet is ready place on a lightly greased grill basket, fold thin ends to level thickness.
- Reserve marinade for further use while grilling.
- Grill on rack directly over medium coals.
- Grill fish 6-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Brush fillet with reserved marinade and continue to grill until fish is flaky.
- Serve with grilled veggies or garnish with lemon wedges.